Saturday, February 28, 2009

All my friends are doing this, and I thought it would be kinda fun. So if you want a gift made by me, follow the instructions....
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (might take a while).
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? YOU must repost this on YOUR blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! I know that you all want to join so hurry fast, remember it is only the first 5 people to respond and then put it on your blog. If you don't put it on your blog then you don't count!! :)So, post this on your blog, then comment and let me know you did it! Woohoo!

2 comments:

AmyJ said...

I want in! We need to get together. Wanna go to a rodeo?

the Egberts said...

Can I play?!?! Let's get together and we can do this with each other. Have a great day!!