Monday, September 14, 2009

September is ALWAYS a Party!!!!


First of all it's my birthday in September. I'm a whoppin 26 years old! After a day at work, we spent the evening at the Rodeo. Alyvia was very excited to take my birthday picture. I have to say she did and pretty good job for a two year old. Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday wishes. You all know who you are. You each made my day a little more special!!

The Fair & Rodeo!! A Workman family tradition.

How does time fly like this????!!!!!

Brady and I celebrated our 6th anniversary!! It's amazing to me how fast those years have gone. We spent a super fun weekend together in Boise. We shopped, ate, hung out, took my first limo ride and just enjoyed some time together. I just have to share some of these pictures to show just how much my husband spoils me. I just don't know how he always pulls these sneeky little things off. You're amazing Brady!! I love you!! This was one of the funnest weekends we've had in a long time! Thanks Mom & Dad for keeping Livs!




We had the limo for two hours. Our driver, Richard, took us on tour of Boise and stopped at all the cool places to take our picture. I wondered why Brady was so adimate about taking the camera. So not like him. We went right behind the Bronco Stadium. That was pretty cool. The best part was watching people stare as we went by.

Both of Alyvia's Grandpa's had birthday's this month too!!! We even have two more birthdays to go this month!! Now you know why September is always a party!!


Here's my dad in his new Bronco's apron that we got him for his birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!!

6 comments:

Shine said...

What a fun month! Sounds like you guys had a great time in Boise. I'm with you though... how on Earth does time fly so quickly?! Happy Birthday/Anniversary

Motormouth Macey said...

How fun! I love September too!!! I'm glad you had such a great birthday, what a good hubby! I got my dad that same apron for his birthday last year :) Those Bronco dads are pretty great!

mickelsenfamily said...

Wow! Looks like a party! Happy birthday to all of you! Jodi and your dad share the same birthday as well. There's one more to add to the celebration! Looks like you all had a great time!

AmyJ said...

Did I tell you happy birthday? I don't remember. If not, now I did. Looks like a fun trip to Boise. Maybe Brady could come talk to Joe.

Janelle said...

Oh Amy! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time on your birthday AND your anniversary! What great memories! {Can you believe we're 26?! Ack!} ;o)

Dena said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe you guys have been married for 6 years! I love all the pictures of the limo. You have such a sweet husband!