Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not so funny/ funny story!!!

The other day Alyvia was in her room taking a nap, and I had just finished washing some dishes and decided to stick my head in her room to check on her. When I looked in, this is what I saw:

My heart sort of jumped not finding her in her bed. I hurried around the house to find her. I couldn't find her anywhere!!! I was calling her and calling her. I thought to check her room one more time hoping she would just appear there. No such luck. So I went running out side in a panic looking for my little blondie. When she wasn't there I quickly said a prayer in my heart that she was OK. So I checked her room the third time and:

She was under the covers just right, so from the door her bed looked empty. What a relief that was to find her napping soundly right where I left her!!

5 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Oh my goodness...I would had panic! So glad you found her. She is so nestled in and looks so comfy. Love your new wall too! I think the color is great!

Janelle said...

All it takes is one second of them being out of your sight and your heart just stops. *big sigh of relief* Looks like she likes it dark in there with her blonde head tucked under her blanket. ;) Eric has the same bed-rail! And I couldn't believe that the ONLY place we could find one was Kmart. Is that where you got Alyvia's?

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

That isn't funny....but it so is when you see her cute little blonde head sticking out!!! You just can't get any cuter than Alyvia...we love her! We need to play again!

Dena said...

I bet you were so releived! I'm so glad that she was okay. It's one of those stories you can laugh about later, but is super stressful when you are going through it!

Anonymous said...

A mommies biggest fear! One day when Audrey was little and not moving yet, I had left her on the livingroom floor and ran out back real quick to take clothes off the line. I came back in and she was gone! I ran outside to see if I could see anyone taking off with her, then back into the house to call the police...then my husband who had gotten home from school while I was outside came out of the bedroom with her. He thought he had played a joke on me, but after I broke down sobbing he learned it wasn't funny.