Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just a few painting projects

Brady and I have been a little stumped as to what to do with this certain wall in our house. We've been wanting to do something to it, but haven't known what. So one day in Home Depot it hit us to paint it green! Here's the finished product, and I think we both really are happy with the color. It ties in real nicely with my lime green and red kitchen.

Alyvia's playhouse was another fun project. The color was chosen out of the mess up paints at home depot. I thought it was going to be more of a pea soup color, but thankfully it turned out to be a nice dark yellow. Brady made the little fence around it and we're hoping to get some rubber bark in there soon. Maybe we'll wait until next summer. I thought it turned out super cute for a little girl's play area.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I LOVE the color of your wall! It is such a beautiful green! Terrific job, girl! And Alyvia's playhouse is so adorable! Eric and I may need to stop by again to see all your fun updates...! ;)

Brandon and Cassie said...

I also love that green wall! Its perfect! And what a cute playhouse for Alyvia! The color turned out really great too. Good job you guys!