Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wow! I have a creative brother!













I just have to brag about my brother Brian for a minute. He just asked a girl to his Junior Prom and the way he did it amazed me. He said,"It just all started coming to be at like 11:30 at night!" and if you know Brian he's tries to be modest in his own cocky way. Anyway this girl he asked is named Bailee and apparently they play Apples to Apples quit a bit. So that was what inspired him to create (with my mom's help) what he did. Take a look. And if you've ever played the game yourself you'll understand a little better. Read them from the bottom up and they'll make more sense. Then he fixed them up cute (again with help from my mom) and included a red and green apple in the package with the cards. I was sooo impressed. The cards even look like the real ones. Good Job Brian! I hope she says yes!!

3 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Oh my goodness...that is hilarious! I LOVE that game! He is sooooo brilliant! The cutest idea I've ever seen...way to go Brian! She better say yes after an idea like that.

Brandon and Cassie said...

I'm with Jaime! What a great idea; so cute and smart! Good job Brian!

Janelle said...

I loved this! :)