Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sweet Land of Liberty!!

The Buhl 4th of July Parade!
It was a great one this year!





The kids looked so cute in their red, white, and blue.


Alyvia & Grandpa Schofield













The Famous Schofield 4th of July BBQ!




Alyvia and her Great Grandma & Grandpa Schofield.

We had such a great 4th of July weekend filled with fireworks, footlong hotdogs, parades, and family. My Grandma & Grandpa Schofield came and spent the weekend with us. That was a real treat! This has got to be one of my favorite holidays. The things that I'm grateful for this 4th are: Shade*Family*Good family name(Workman & Schofield)*Healthy little girl*Yummy food*Awesome seats for the fireworks*Freedom*The Gospel. You can't help but get a little choked up when see those firworks right above the american flag. That was a highlight!

3 comments:

Shine said...

Sounds like the perfect 4th of July, just the way I like it too! Alyvia is just so cute!

Dena said...

I love the 4th of July! It looks like you guys had a wonderful one.

Janelle said...

What a perfect day with (almost) the whole Schofield clan! Next year, I need to make a point of asking where you're going to sit so I can come say hi! ;) And I loved your "I'm Thankful for..." list. In the end, it really is all the little things.