Thursday, May 14, 2009

On His Way To State!!


So my brother Brian is on his way to Boise this morning for the State Track Meet. He qualified in three events this year! He'll be running the anchor leg for the medley relay, the open 800 and the mile. We're so proud of him and hope he goes and does his very best so he can feel good about his experience there. I hope he'll still love us even though we'll be off chatting with Micky Mouse instead of cheering him on at Bronco Stadium. Last night we were out at my parents and my mom asked if we needed anything else, Brian said,"I know what they need, directions to Bronco Stadium." So he was kidding, of course we know how to get to the smurf turf. I know he just wants us to be there. I wish we would have connected the dates a little better. Thank goodness it's not his Senior Year. We'll be cheering you on Brian from the magical world of Disneyland. Good Luck! We love you! (oh he's the one in Buhl Black)

This was after church one Sunday. Brian and come into town and went to church with us, then he and Alyvia just crashed when we got home. I love this picture. Alyvia loves her Uncle Brian.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

How wonderful! Brian is an amazing athlete! I can only imagine how proud you are! So, when are you leaving for Disneyland?! How fun is that?!! I can't wait to see pics! -xoxo-

The "Hix" Family said...

Way to go Brian!!! That is awesome and to qualify in three events. Wow!! Good Luck. Tell Brian that the Hix's from Green River will be cheering for him. Also Amy, You guys have a blast in Disneyland. I wish I was going. We want to go back to Disney World so bad! Take care and we can't wait to see pictures. Love, Jodie

Motormouth Macey said...

Thats so awesome!! Go Brian, Go! Have a great trip in the Land of Disney! Can't wait to see pics and hear stories :)

Dena said...

Wow, that is so impressive. Tell Brian congrats for us! We wish him luck! :)

Bateman said...

Brian is pretty cool! Good job dude! Brady and Amy are going to lameo disneyland instead of seeing you run, how they will miss out! Good luck even if you are from Buhl!