Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OOOPS I goofed!!

So I hope none of you have made play dough from the recipe that I put on my blog. I put 1 cup of oil instead of 1 TB of oil (HUGE differance) Sorry if you tried it and had a major mess on your hands. My cousin Cassie called because she had an art project due, and she made a batch of play dough for it. Needless to say it didn't turn out right. She was so cute "Did I do something wrong?" Sorry Cassie, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. So if you go back to that recipe it's now right.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh, I HATE when stuff like that happens! It is a bit hilarious picturing the colorful disaster. We still love you, our pretty BLONDE Amy! ;) *xoxo*

Brandon and Cassie said...

Hey Amy! I got the recipe to work, and it was perfect! My "shoe" turned out great... well, I got an A, so that's all that matters! So thanks a million for your help!!!