Thursday, April 23, 2009

I still have a husband!!


Brady officially survived his first tax season!! There was a very happy little girl at our house when her Dad was able to come home at 5:00. Brady's whole office took the 16th and 17th off, so he suprised me with a super fun trip to Boise. My sister and his parents kept Alyvia for us and we just got some muchly needed US time. I highly recommend the Anniversary Inn's breakfast in bed. It couldn't have been any better! Thanks for the fun trip Brady, and for working so super hard for us! We love You!!

5 comments:

Dena said...

I'm very glad that Brady survived. He was in our thoughts for the past few weeks!

Amie and Karl said...

I agree I am glad the tax season is over but we went right from the tax season to school semester.

I agree anniversary Inn breakfast is very nice I love the anniversary Inn we have been a couple times. what room did you stay in?

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

I'm glad to hear you survived! Josh and I stay at the anniversary inn for the first time this march and it was really fun. We stayed in the farm room, you would think we could be a little more original!! I really liked the breakfast too and the chocolate they give you when you leave.

Kirsten said...

I'm glad that you survived. My dad is a CPA so he was gone every year from January till April 15th. That's great you were able to get away for a while. Our family always went out to dinner on the 15th and then my mom and dad would usually take off for a couple of days after!

Janelle said...

Amy, that is so fun to hear! I, too, am curious what room you stayed in. We have a gift certificate for the A.I. but I am a HORRIBLE decision maker! ;) I also LOVE the pic of Alyvia and the tulips! Too cute!