Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun October!!

We had such a fun Halloween this year. Let's just say the kids both get trick-or-treating! They were so cute. Alyvia had a great time at her pre-school party and some how our little blonde made a great Dorothy. Camdyn was right by her side as the cowardly lion, although I wouldn't say he's intimidated by much.


Carving pumpkins was slimy as usual. Brady made a killer wolf pumpkin!



Alyvia and I ran in the Great Pumpkin Race this year. This was Alyvia's first race and Uncle Landon ran along side of her while she ran 1/4 mile. We were so proud of her. She was pretty excited to get her ribbon at the end! I ran with our friends Steve and Emily and really had a good time. I think we'll make it a tradition!!




We went to Ketchum with Landon and Emily to see all the Fall colors and go to the Basque festival. It was really cool!!


We had apples coming out of our ears this month. I bottled pie filling with a friend and did apple sauce with my sister. The kids had fun helping. They actually really did help, it was fun!

No comments: