Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow I'm a slacker!! It's been how long?!!












Alyvia and Uncle Brian at the Prom. She was so cute in one of my moms dress up dresses that she insisted on wearing. Start 'em young right?




Easter



Our friends Jake and Cassie came over to color eggs. Alyvia just loves them and had a great time.


Easter egg hunt at Grandma's. The kids had a fun time finding the few eggs we hid. I'm amazed at how fast they are. It didn't last more than a few minutes. I asked Alyvia if she know why we celebrate Easter. She told me it's to get lots of candy eggs, and Jesus comed out of the rock. Funny how kids interpret things. I'm glad she gathered that much.

Our post tax season get-away!!

2 comments:

Jake and Cassie said...

Who made those good-looking Easter eggs ;) Looks like you guys have been having fun! I bet it is probably nice to be done with tax season. Alyvia is so cute in those pictures with the flowers at the temple!

Merrick Reynolds said...

I love that slide show! Too bad she is gonna be the only cute one in our family with all the boys!! Glad to see you are still alive, Ams. It's been a while!