Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mom's big 50th birthday party!!

We just celebrated my mom's fiftieth birthday!! We just can't believe she's half way to one hundred! We were able to go up to Sun Valley for most of the day and go on a sleigh ride with all the big kids. The little ones stayed home this trip. We had such a great time. Everything up there at this time of year is so magical. The dinner was fabulous and the accordion player sure spoiled my mom with all the song requests. The carolers were sure a highlight. They were the REAL THING, and so was Santa. It was fun being with everyone since Landon got home. Happy Birthday mom!






2 comments:

Janelle said...

I LOVE these pictures! What a blast! Levi and I took the day sleigh ride just this past weekend! It is absolutely gorgeous up there!

Jamie Hyatt said...

Looks like fun!!! But I just had to write to tell you congrats on the baby, I just saw your count down, or count you could say! I am so happy for you, having two is so much fun, and so worth it!