Monday, June 8, 2009

Gardening??????




Alyvia's first flowers she's growing on her own! Snap Dragons!

So we put in a garden this year, and we hope to heck something comes up! Brady came home from work the other day and said,"Ames, let's be the Master Gardeners OK." What was I supposed to say to that! Sure it sounds like a great thing to shoot for, but there is so much to know and learn. Sure Brady maybe when we're old and gray we can be the master gardeners. It will probably take us that long. Any way here's to many, hopefully successful, gardens.

4 comments:

Dena said...

Snapdragons are my favorite flower. I have always wanted to grow some myself. I miss seeing Shoshone Falls. It is so amazing to see it with so much water coming over!

Workmans said...

I fully support you as the Master Gardener, now we will be coming to you for all our gardening needs! You guys are always doing something fun, thanks for sharing!

Des said...

fun! garden and snap dragons! as annoying and hard working gardens are, I'm still quiet jealous of the fact you have a nice place to put it!! one day (for me). hehe.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! it means a lot.

Anonymous said...

Good for you to start a garden and just go for it! I don't know how to garden either, but hope to start one next summer. You Disney vacation looked so fun!! Audrey liked the picture of Alyvia in her princess outfit. Take care!