Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas everyone! It's so crazy how fast the year went by. We hope you're all doing well and enjoying the wheather wherever you are. We're loving ours! Ya gotta love the snow!Brady took this picture after decorating Alyvia's bed with some extra lights that we had. She thought is was so neat. I think back at all of the magical things that happened to me as a kid during Christmas, and I hope Brady and I are able to make Christmas in our home a Christ centered magical time! We wish you all a great Holiday Season and enjoy the magic of Christmas.

4 comments:

Amie and Karl said...

That is so cute Merry Christmas to your family

Janelle said...

This is so precious! Seeing Christmas through their eyes makes me feel like a kid again, too! I love it! EVERYTHING is so special! It was just wonderful seeing you two today! I have loved reconnecting with you, Amy! Have a very Merry Christmas with your sweet family! -xoxo-

Dena said...

That is so cute that you put lights on her crib. I bet she just loved that! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope that this is a good year for your family. :)

Jamie Hyatt said...

How many little kids can say that their parents decorated their crib with twinkle lights. I have no doubt she will have many magical memories as she grows, I miss seeing you, and hope you have a great 2009