Monday, October 6, 2008

Billings Montana


We packed up this last weekend and made the 7 hour drive to visit Brady's sister in Montana. It was quit the adventure. We left Thursday about 1 pm stopped in Rexburg for a while and went as far as Bozeman that night. The next morning we drove two more hours to Billings. It was fun to see Andrea, Merrick and Mason. They were our next door neighbors in Rexburg so it was neat to get the kids together. Saturday night Alyvia got a stomach bug and threw up about ten times. Talk about nerve racking. It's so hard to be sick or have a sick kid away from home. I felt so bad for her. She has never been sick like this before. I think it really scared her. Any how, we made it home OK with only one sick session, I don't know if we're really that long of a rode trip type. All in all it was a good experience.

8 comments:

Dena said...

Poor little Alyvia! It is no fun to be sick. For the kid or for the parents :( I bet it was a ton of fun to see the cousin though!

rneweyfamily said...

It's Tasha newey, wow, I can't believe how big everyone's gotten. Congrats to Brady!

Motormouth Macey said...

Hi amy! It's Macey, how are you?? I haven't had a chance to actually look at your blog yet, but I'm so excited to see that you are on here!

Cassie said...

Good to catch up with you guys!, It's the Larsens.

mickelsenfamily said...

Amy! Hey! I just found you on Anna's blog! I didn't know you blog too! I love blogging...I think it's a great way to stay in touch! Alyvia is so adorable! It's hard to see them grow up so fast. How does she like nursery? We'll be in touch!

mickelsenfamily said...

Oh...just incase you don't know who mickelsenfamily is...it's your cousin Jaime :)

MarshandKrissy said...

Oh my gosh--Brady your family is so adorable! Andrea has a kid? Holy cow--what is Chad up to...Wow--we are all grown up!! :-)--Karissa Moore (derricott)

Jamie Hyatt said...

It sounds like a fun trip, sorry Alyvia got sick though, not fun. I have enjoyed getting to know you, you are so fun to visit with. I loved looking at your blog!